Carling Golden Ticket Promotion 2021 – Full Terms and Conditions
Find a GOLDEN TICKET hidden in a promotional can of Carling to win.
We are placing 20 special winning cans on shelves over the competition period (one per week over the 20 week competition), your special winning can will carry the same design as a normal Carling can and will be placed in a 4 pack of Carling but you will know you have found a winner due to the ‘twist me’ sticker placed on top of the can.
If you find a special winning can simply ‘twist off’ the lid of your can (you don´t need to use any tool, just your hand it will unscrew easily without much effort) to find your winning GOLDEN TICKET inside and claim details.
Please, do not try to open a regular can, only special winning cans with the visible message “twist me” on the top include the GOLDEN TICKET. Full Terms and conditions below.
(1) These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
(2) The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom and ROI, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
(3) The promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; employees of PowerForce Field Marketing and Retail Services Limited; employees of a Participating Retailer and anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
(4) 20 Golden Tickets hidden in special cans within winning packs, placed into random circulation. You will have until 11:59pm on 31st January 2022 to claim your at-home matchday experience package if you find a Golden Ticket in a Promotional Pack. Claims received outside of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
(5) For a chance of winning a prize, participants must purchase a Promotional Pack of Carling from a Participating Retailer. Promotional Packs will carry a special ‘at-home matchday experience package’ design on the pack, only packs carrying this design are included within the promotion. Promotional Packs are 4x440ml, 4x500ml & 4x568ml packs (including our 4x500ml and 4x568ml price marked packs). Additional No Purchase Necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland, see clause 10 for further details. Qualifying tie-break question for ROI entrants, see clause 9 for details.
(6) You are a winner if your Promotional Pack contains a Golden Ticket. You have won a at-home matchday experience package. You will need the unique code displayed on the Golden Ticket verify your claim (“Golden Ticket”). Subject to completion of the validation and verification process requirements at paragraph 7 below, the participant will win a prize as stated. Entrants must retain their Golden Ticket for verification purposes.
(7) To claim your prize you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your unique code as stated on the golden ticket, stating your name, DOB, address and phone number (tie-break question for ROI), on or before the claim closing date by 11:59pm 31st January 2022. The Promoter’s third-party agent “Paragon” will manage all prize claims. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims and receipts that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay, postal strike, postal issue, telephone issue or other reason whatsoever.
(8) You may also claim your prize by sending the following information via post to: Carling x Golden Ticket, RHU, PO Box 1408, Sunderland, SR5 9QY. Information that must be included in your postal entry, (1) Full name of claimant (2) Date of Birth, entrants must be 18 years or over (3) Full home address and postcode of claimant (4) Address and postcode for prize to be distributed to if different from home address (5) Telephone number that can be used to clarify claim details (6) Your unique winning code (7) An email address that we can confirm your successful entry to and provide virtual prizes as required. All details must be written clearly, the promoter cannot be held responsible for non-distribution of prizes where information received is, in the promoter’s opinion, unclear, incomplete or inaccurate in any respect. Postage stamp will be required, Promoter not liable for any postage costs incurred.
(9) ROI qualifying tie-break question: All entrants from ROI will be asked to answer a qualifying tie-break question when progressing their claim via email, entrants that incorrectly answer this question will not be able to claim their prize. If you enter from ROI using the postal entry route (see paragraph 8) you will still need to answer a qualifying tie-break question, please make sure your telephone number and email address is clearly included as our promotional partner ‘Paragon’ will contact you to complete this part of the entry process. Applicable for ROI entrants only.
(10) No Purchase Necessary (NPN) route for entrants from Northern Ireland (only): Entrants from Northern Ireland can also enter this promotion without purchase. All valid NPN entries received by 11.59pm on 31st January 2022 will be placed into a draw. All entries will be placed into a prize draw for chance to win, one winner will be notified by post and items will be dispatched to the address and email address provided at the point of entry. All entrants using this entry route should note the closing date of the promotion. To enter please send the following information via post to: Carling x Golden Ticket, RHU, PO Box 1408, Sunderland, SR5 9QY. Information that must be included in your postal entry, (1) Full name of claimant (2) Date of Birth, entrants must be 18 years or over (3) Full home address of claimant (4) Address for prize to be distributed to if different from home address (5) Telephone number that can be used to clarify claim details (6) an email address that we can confirm your successful entry to and provide virtual prizes as necessary. All details must be written clearly, the promoter cannot be held responsible for non-distribution of prizes where information received is, in the promoter’s opinion, unclear, incomplete or inaccurate in any respect. Postage stamp will be required, Promoter not liable for any postage costs incurred.
(11) There are 20 prizes available. 20 winning Golden Tickets will be randomly distributed independently amongst our promotional packs of Carling within a special can. 1 Golden Ticket = 1 prize. The distribution of winning golden tickets has been randomly selected and the promoter cannot be held responsible for the final number of prizes available per participating retailer.
(12) Each prize is 1 x at-home matchday experience package which includes . 65” Smart TV, Sound Bar, £1500 Sofa Voucher, TV Sports Pass* equivalent, £200 Food Voucher, 1 Year Supply of Carling, Carling Beer Fridge, Carling Glassware 4pk and Carling Football Table. Each prize will be distributed directly to the claimant’s address provided at the point of winning confirmation. Claimants will receive their items within 28 (twenty-eight) days of the Promoter verifying a valid claim in line with these terms. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of the items caused by the provision of wrong information, postal dispute or causes beyond its control. The Promoter is not liable for delayed or non-delivery of prizes for any reason beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to loss or theft in transit or any failure by the winner to accept delivery of a prize for any reason. *At the time of writing, we have been unable to secure the TV Sports Pass and will provide the equivalent value of the TV Sports Pass 1 year subscription onto a virtual pre-paid payment card which will be set up and issued via the email address provided at the point of claiming your prize.
(13) The prize is non-returnable and cannot be exchanged.
(14) The winning special cans must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning special can has been made available for sale, bought or sold, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning Golden Ticket without payment of compensation to the claimant who submits the relevant Golden Ticket for verification purposes.
(15) The gift is the items stated only. Gift may vary from images used in marketing materials. The gift is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other gift.
(16) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(17) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
(18) If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception, or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
(19) To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or claiming a prize.
(20) The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with a prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
(21) If it becomes apparent that a participant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s claim will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
(22) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
(23) Prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
(24) The Promoter will collect personal information from claimants for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share this personal information with its marketing agency and prize providers including but not limited to Paragon who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion. This includes contacting the claimant via telephone and email and publicizing information about the prize claimant by post.
(25) The name and county of the successful claimants will be available by sending a SAE to Carling Golden Ticket Promotion, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JZ for 28 days after the Closing Date for a period of 3 months.
(26) With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its associated companies, its agents, its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter or its associated companies, its agents, its employees for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the participant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
(27) These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(28) The Promoter does not encourage excessive consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
(29) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(30) Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited whose registered office is at 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018.