Carling Golden Can Personalised Glass 2022 - UK - Full Terms & Conditions
(1) These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. (2) The promotion is open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland, ROI and NI only aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
(3) The promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; employees of a Participating Retailer and anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
(4) 5,000 Gold Cans will be placed into random circulation. You will have until 11:59pm on 31st October 2022 to claim your FREE personalised Carling glass if you find a GOLD CAN in a Promotional Pack. After this date no further glasses will be issued. Claims received outside of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
(5) Participants must purchase a Promotional Pack of Carling from a Participating Retailer. Promotional Packs will carry a special ‘Golden Can’ design on the pack, only packs carrying this design are included within the promotion. Promotional Pack sizes are: England, Scotland, Wales and NI Carling Lager 10x440ml (including our 2x10x440ml price marked pack); Carling Lager 18x440ml.
Additional No Purchase Necessary (NPN) entry route for Northern Ireland, see clause 10 for further details.
Qualifying tie-break question for ROI entrants, see clause 9 for details.
(6) You are a winner if your Promotional Pack contains a PROMOTIONAL GOLDEN CAN. You have won a free personalised Carling glass. You will need the unique 10-digit winners reference code DISPLAYED ON THE GOLDEN CAN to verify your claim (“Golden Can”). Subject to completion of the validation and verification process requirements at paragraph 7 below, the participant will win a prize as stated. Entrants must retain their Golden Can for verification purposes.
(7) To claim your prize you must visit www.carling.com/claimyourpersonalisedglass , on or before the claim closing date of 11.59pm on 31st October 2022. The Promoter’s third-party agent “Paragon” will manage all prize claims. You will be asked to input your 10-digit unique winners code on the website to confirm you have a found a winning GOLDEN CAN. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for (a) any ‘winning’ Gold Cans that are lost or misplaced by the claimant (or any postal service) including the Unique 10 digit entry code placed on the can. Both the winning Golden Can and 10 digit unique entry code must be retained as proof of claim; or (b) claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay, postal strike, postal issue, telephone issue or other reason whatsoever.
(8) You may also claim your prize by sending the following information via post to: Paragon RHU, Pallion Trading Estate, Sunderland, SR4 6ST. Information that must be included in your postal entry, (1) Full name of claimant (2) Date of Birth (entrants must be 18 years or over) (3) Full home address and postcode of claimant (4) Address and postcode for prize to be distributed to if different from home address (5) Telephone number that can be used to clarify claim details (6) Your unique 10-digit winning code (7) If available, an email address that we can confirm your successful entry to, alternatively we will write to the address above. All details must be written clearly, and the promoter reserves the right not to honour claims where information received is, in the promoter’s opinion, unclear, incomplete or inaccurate in any respect. Postage stamp will be required, Promoter not liable for any postage costs incurred.
(9) ROI qualifying tie-break question: All entrants from ROI will be asked to answer a qualifying tie-break question when progressing their claim on the microsite, and entrants that incorrectly answer this question will not be able to claim the prize. If you enter from ROI using the postal entry route (see paragraph 8) you will still need to answer a qualifying tie-break question, please make sure your telephone number is clearly included as our promotional partner ‘Paragon’ will call you to complete this part of the entry process. Applicable for ROI entrants only.
(10) No Purchase Necessary (NPN) route for entrants from Northern Ireland (only): Entrants from Northern Ireland can also enter this promotion without purchase. All valid NPN entries received by 11.59pm on Friday 7th October 2022 will be placed into a draw to win one of 5 Carling personalised glasses (which are in addition to the advertised 5,000 available prizes as set out in paragraph 11). Five entries will be selected at random to win a personalised Carling glass, winners will be notified by post and glasses will be dispatched to the address provided at the point of entry. To enter please send the following information via post to: Paragon RHU, Pallion Trading Estate, Sunderland, SR4 6ST. Information that must be included in your postal entry, (1) Full name of claimant (2) Date of Birth, entrants must be 18 years or over (3) Full home address of claimant (4) Address for prize to be distributed to if different from home address (5) Telephone number that can be used to clarify claim details (6) Your unique 10-digit winning code (7) If available, an email address that we can confirm your successful entry to, alternatively we will write to the address above. All details must be written clearly, the promoter cannot be held responsible for non-distribution of prizes where information received is, in the promoter’s opinion, unclear, incomplete or inaccurate in any respect. Postage stamp will be required, Promoter not liable for any postage costs incurred.
(11) There are 5,000 (Five Thousand) prizes available. 5,000 winning Golden Cans will be randomly distributed independently amongst our promotional packs of Carling. 1 Golden Can = 1 prize. The distribution of winning GOLD CANS will be completely random and the promoter cannot be held responsible for the final number of prizes available per participating retailer. 1 Prize equals 1 x 4 pack of Carling branded glasses.
(12) Each prize is 1 x personalised Carling glass. There is a 10 character limit (including spaces) imposed in order to maintain the quality of the inscription. All personalisation orders will be subject to profanity checks and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any orders with offensive language including any references which are divisive or can cause widespread offence. In such cases, your order will not be processed until a suitable alternative has been agreed.
(13) Each prize will be distributed directly to the claimant’s address provided at the point of winning confirmation. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to provide the claimant with their personalised glass within 4-6 weeks of verifying a valid claim in line with these terms. The Promoter will not be liable for delay or non-delivery of the glasses caused by the provision of wrong information, postal dispute, causes beyond its control including without limitation the current conflict in Europe, loss or theft in transit or any failure by the winner to accept delivery of a prize for any reason. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal value if such circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control makes it necessary to do so.
(14) The prize is non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for any other reason than it is damaged upon receipt. If your glass is damaged, please email Carlingpersonalisedglass@paragon-cc.co.uk to notify us, providing reasonable details including photographic evidence.
(15) Golden Cans must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning Golden Can has been made available for sale, bought or sold, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the relevant winning Golden Can/code without payment of compensation to the claimant who submits the relevant Golden Can for verification purposes.
(16) The gift is the item stated only. Gift may vary from images used in marketing materials. The gift is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other gift.
(17) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(18) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
(19) If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception, or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
(20) To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or claiming a prize.
(21) The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with a prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
(22) If it becomes apparent that a participant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s claim will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
(23) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
(24) Prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
(26) The name and county of the successful claimants will be available by sending a SAE to Carling Golden Can Promotion, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JZ for 28 days after the Closing Date.
(27) With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its associated companies, its agents, its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter or its associated companies, its agents, its employees for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the participant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
(28) These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(29) The Promoter does not encourage excessive consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
(30) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(31) Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited whose registered office is at 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018.