Molson Coors Horserace Sweepstake Promotions 2017 – Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This promotion is open to England and Wales residents aged 18 years or over (the “Entrant”) excluding employees of the participating outlet or of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Proof of age may be required.
- Promoter: The Promoter of the promotion is Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, having its place of business at 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ whose registered company number is 26018.
- The “Promotional Period” is on selected race days (as determined by the outlet) during 01.02.2017 and 31.12.17.
- Prize: Each prize is one (1) Molson Coors branded t-shirt.
- Available T-shirt sizes: Medium/ Large/ Extra Large. Subject to availability
- To enter this promotion, purchase one (1) pint of any available Molson Coors (UK) product from a participating outlet during the Promotional Period then randomly select a horse from the selection bag provided by the outlet. If your horse wins in the designated race you win a Prize. In the event of a draw both winners receive a Prize.
- Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person per day.
- There will be 1 (one) race per race day and one (1) prize available per race/day.
- The decision of the Promoter and/or the participating outlet in all matters relating to this promotion is final.
- The Prize is the item stated only. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other prize.
- The Promoter (and the participating outlet) reserves the right to amend, alter or cancel the promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If the Promoter or participating outlet has grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception, or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter or the participating outlet reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter or the participating outlet to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the Entrant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol.