Carling Spin to Win – TAFARN TREGANNA FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All entrants and any applicable guests will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. This activity is open to customers of Tafarn Treganna, 160-162 Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff, CF11 9ND (the “Entrant”) aged 18 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, employees of the agencies or companies associated with this activity. Proof of age may be required Stock subject to availability in participating outlets.
3. The activity will be running on 25th August 2018, between 14:00 hrs to 19:00 hrs (“Promotional Period”). People wishing to take part outside of the Promotional Period will not be able to.
4. To enter the activity, Entrants must:
- Purchase 1 (one) x pint of Carling from Tafarn Treganna.
- Take a maximum of one (1) spin of the wheel per person.
- Upon spinning the wheel, the Entrant must land on the Carling segment to win the free pint of Carling lager. There are a total of one hundred and seventy six (176) Carling pints to be won.
- During the Promotional Period, Entrants will have the chance to win a grand prize. The grand prizes will be given at a random pre-determined time. If the Entrant is the first person to land on the Carling segment immediately before or after the random pre-determined time, then they will be awarded a grand prize. There are three (3) grand prizes in total; two (2) x pair of Cardiff City Premier League tickets, and one (1) Cardiff City signed football shirt.
5. The winning pint is redeemable immediately by the Promotional Staff at Tafarn Treganna’s bar and cannot be redeemed at any other time. Once redeemed the Promotional Staff will give the pint of Carling lager to the winning Entrant. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance. If the winner is unable to be contacted on the night, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and entitlement will be lost.
6. Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person.
7. Winners of the grand prizes will be asked to provide their delivery address by the Promotional Staff. These details will then be passed to the Promoter for delivery purposes only.
- The first winner of the tickets, can choose from one of the following games: (i) Cardiff City v Arsenal 02.09.18; or (ii) Cardiff City v Manchester City 22.09.18. The second winner of the tickets will be given the tickets that the first winner did not select.
- Tickets will be delivered to addresses in Great Britain. Tickets will be sent to arrive within 2 days prior to the Premier League Fixture. The Promoter is not liable for delayed or non-delivery of Prizes for any reason beyond its control, including but not limited to loss or theft in transit or any failure by you to accept delivery of the Prize for any reason. Tickets may be made available for collection at the stadium where the relevant match will take place if the tickets are unable to arrive by post before the match takes place. If you are required to collect your ticket at the stadium, you will be notified of any specific collection arrangements.
- If you have not received your tickets within 2 days prior to the Premier League fixture please contact 0207 025 6500.
- The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance. If the winner is unable to be contacted on the night, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and entitlement will be lost.
- The Prize may be passed on to friends or relatives but the winner will still be held responsible to the fullest extent permitted by law for any actions involving the use of the tickets by the transferee. Tickets cannot be sold or taken as cash.
- Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets are “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Prize winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with The Prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, winner may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
- If the ticket is obtained or used in breach of the terms or conditions of entry, it will be automatically void. The bearer will be refused entry and, if already in the stadium, will be ejected, in either case without refund.
- Other than friends and family as stated above, you may not transfer the Prize to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
- Prize does not include any travel, accomodation or expenses.
T-shirt will be delivered to winner’s home address within 28 days of the club sending the t-shirt to the Promoter. Promoter cannot guarantee that all team members have signed the t-shirt.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award or withdraw Prize entitlement and disqualify or refuse further participation in the Prize Draw, where there are reasonable grounds to suspect any Entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including without limitation, manipulating the Prize Draw, choice of winner or any entry). The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any Entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this competition, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12. The prizes are the items stated only. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other prize.
13. In the event that the Prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for age, address and identity details (which winners must provide before participating in the promotion) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
15. By entering the promotion the winner agrees that the Promoter has the right to publish the name and county of the winner or to publicise any prize-giving presentation after the date of the Prize Draw.
16. The name and county of the winner and the name of the independent observer will be available to anyone requesting this information by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Molson Coors, 137 High Street, Burton on Trent, DE17 1JZ after 25th August 2018 for a period of three (3) months.
17. Winners and where applicable their guests agree to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. We reserve the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on www.carling.co.uk and the Carling UK Facebook and Twitter pages
18. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for refusal of entry made at the Event at the discretion of the event managers.
19. All Entrants to the competition will be deemed to have accepted and be bound to these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
20. The winner shall procure their guest’s agreement to these Terms and Conditions directly with the Promoter and shall indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter to the maximum extend permitted by law, against any loss, liability, cost, expense or claim made by the winner’s guest against the Promoter.
21. Entrants agree that the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
22. It is not the intention of this Promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. Carling adheres to the drinkaware.co.uk campaign.
23. With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the Entrant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
24. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current General Data Protection Regulation and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and prizes) without the individual’s prior consent.
25. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
26. Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton on Trent, DE14 1JZ.