CARLING SEASON TICKET
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the competition may be required to verify identity.
2. The prize draw excludes the Promoter’s employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Internet access required.
4. The Promotion will run from 13:00hrs 25th July 2018 (the date of the first competition) until 23:59hrs on 6th August 2018 (the "Promotional Period"). Any entries outside of the Promotional Period will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. To take part in the competition on Facebook, entrants must respond to the instructions stated in the @Carling “promotional Facebook post” for that specific competition.
6. Entrants on Facebook must ensure that the Facebook account that they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same.
7. We will only accept one entry per person. Entering a competition will not prevent you from entering a subsequent competition during the Promotional Period.
8. No purchase necessary. The competition will be open for the duration stated in the “promotional Facebook post”.
9. There are twenty (20) prizes available in total.
10. Each prize winner will receive two (2) tickets for every home game of the Premier League club that they support for the 2018/2019 Premier League Season (The Prize)
11. The prize winner is responsible for their own expenses incurred in connection with the Prize, including but not limited to travel and accommodation expenses.
12. Winners will be selected at random provided they meet the entry criteria outlined in the “promotional post” for the specific competition they enter.
13. The Prize may be passed on to friends or relatives but the winner will still be held responsible to the fullest extent permitted by law for any actions involving the use of the tickets by the transferee. Tickets cannot be sold or taken as cash.
14. Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets are “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Prize winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
15. Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with The Prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
16. Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, winner may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
17. The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
18. If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
19. If the ticket is obtained or used in breach of the terms or conditions of entry, it will be automatically void. The bearer will be refused entry and, if already in the stadium, will be ejected, in either case without refund.
20. Other than friends and family as stated above in point 12, you may not transfer the Prize to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
21. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed. The Promoter is not officially affiliated with certain tournaments and therefore entrants should not reference them, hashtag them, or include any other hashtags in their post. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries which do not comply with this.
22. The Prize winner will be contacted on Facebook and asked to provide a delivery address. Winners must respond to notification of their Prize within 48 hours of notification otherwise the right to claim the Prize will be lost.
23. Prizes will be delivered to addresses in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man. Tickets will be sent to arrive within 2 days prior to the Premier League Fixture. The Promoter is not liable for delayed or non-delivery of Prizes for any reason beyond its control, including but not limited to loss or theft in transit or any failure by you to accept delivery of the Prize for any reason. Tickets may be made available for collection at the stadium where the relevant match will take place if the tickets are unable to arrive by post before the match takes place. If you are required to collect your ticket at the stadium, you will be notified of any specific collection arrangements.
24. If you have not received your tickets within 2 days prior to the Premier League fixture please contact 0207 025 6500.
25. Entrants that have not won The Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
26. The Prize is as stated only. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prize. Prizes are not transferable.
27. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
28. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
30. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
31. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, indecipherable, are not in accordance with the entry instructions or fail to arrive by the Closing Date. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, delays or any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
32. The promoter will only use entrant’s personal details supplied for the administration of this promotion, and for any other purpose that is expressly consented to. 33. Name and county of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Season Ticket Giveaway, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JZ within 28 days of the Closing Date
34. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on www.carling.com and the Carling social media pages (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
35. These Terms and Conditions, this promotion and any other dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
36. Facebook, Inc are not a sponsor of this contest and bear no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfilment of prizes associated with this promotion.
37. The Promoter does not intend to use this promotion in any way to encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol.
38. Promoter & Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High St, Burton upon Trent, DE14 1JZ, a company registered in England & Wales with company number 26018. Do not send entries to this address.