FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS - CARLING FREE GLASS PROMOTION 2019
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
3. Promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
4. This promotion will open on 6 May 2019 and close on 9 August 2019 or until all CARLING glasses have been claimed whichever is the sooner (the “Promotion Period”). Claims received outside of the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
5. Internet access, compatible Android or iOS device, Carling Tap App and a valid email address or a mobile telephone number are required. The Carling Tap App is unable to support certain operating systems including, without limitation, Windows, Blackberry, and some Huawei devices.
6. To claim a free CARLING glass, during the Promotion Period claimants must:
- Purchase a promotional pack of CARLING lager (10 x 440ml price marked pack; 4 x 500ml price marked pack; 4 x 568ml price marked pack; 4 x 440ml; 10 x 440ml; 18 x 440ml; or 12 x 440ml) from a participating retailer (“Promotional Pack”);
- Download the ‘Carling Tap App’ (on Android or iOS available at Google Play Store and the App Store); and
- Using a compatible device, scan the CARLING logo on any one can in a Promotional Pack, fill out their full address for the glass to be sent to.
7. Promotional Packs are subject to availability in participating retailers.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims. If a claimant submits a successful claim, then the claimant will receive their free CARLING glass within 28 days of their claim being accepted.
9. There are 120,000 (one hundred and twenty thousand) free CARLING glasses in total available. Each gift is 1 x pint sized glass branded with CARLING.
10. Maximum of 1 free CARLING glass per person. Glasses are available on a first come first serve basis.
11. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter will do all that is reasonably possible to ensure that the Carling Tap App is functional throughout the Promotion Period. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Carling Tap App howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims, emails/communications/push notifications or gifts that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
14. It is the claimant’s responsibility to supply the correct postal address and/or email address to which the gift is to be sent to. The Promoter will not reissue a glass that has gone to the wrong address due to incorrect information supplied by a claimant. For all items that are returned to the gift handler due to incomplete delivery, the gift will be forfeited and will no longer be claimable during the promotion.
15. In the event for any reason more glasses are claimed than are available, a simple prize draw will take place for a gift for all claimants affected.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse a claim and disqualify or refuse further participation in the promotion, where there are reasonable grounds to suspect any claimant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including without limitation, manipulating the promotion). The Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify and void any claim, if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
18. If the glass is damaged on arrival, the claimant must send an email to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the glass and provide photographic evidence of the damaged glass. If the claimant does not contact the Promoter within 7 days of receipt of the glass, the Promoter will be unable to reissue a new glass due to the limited number of glasses available. Replacement glasses will be issued pursuant to paragraph 8 above.
19. The gift is the item stated only. Gift may vary from images used in marketing materials. The gift is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other gift.
20. In the event that a gift offered is unavailable due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative gift of equal or greater value.
21. By participating in this promotion, each claimant agrees that the Promoter has the right to publish the name and county of the claimant or to publicise any gift-giving presentation after the Promotion Period and publish those on www.carling.co.uk and the Carling UK Facebook and Twitter pages.
22. The name and county of each claimant will be available to anyone requesting this information by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton on Trent, DE17 1JZ after the end of the Promotion Period for a period of three (3) months.
23. Claimants agree to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter.
24. Claimants agree that the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion and/or gift, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
25. The Promoter does not take responsibility or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third party associated with the gift and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
26. It is not the intention of this Promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. Carling adheres to the drinkaware.co.uk campaign.
27. With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by a claimant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
28. Any personal data relating to claimants will be used solely in accordance with current Data Protection Act 2018 and will not be disclosed to a third party (other than the Promoter’s agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and gifts) without the individual’s prior consent.
29. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
30. Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ whose registered company number is 26018.