Carling Extra-Time Game (activated by our Carling Match Day Squad in participating pubs running from Feb 2017 – May 2017) Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ whose registered company number is 26018.
1. This promotion is open to Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of residence may be required. Proof of age will be required.
2. The promotion will run from 10/02/18 – 13/05/18 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
How to enter the promotion to “win a pint for you & 3 mates”:
3. To enter you must be within a venue where the Carling Match Day Squad are present.
4. To enter, a member of the Carling Match Day Squad Team will show you a tablet for entry purposes. You must select 1 (one) football team from the selection available. Once all entrants have selected their chosen football team on the tablet, a member of the Carling Match Day Squad Team will announce 1 (one) winner chosen at random by the tablet APP to win a pint for the winner and 3 mates (“Pints Prize”).
5. 1 (one) will be selected per televised Premier League match at every participating venue.
How to enter the promotion to win the “Grand Prize”:
6. Upon entry to the prize draw to win a Pints Prize, entrants will be asked to enter into a prize draw to win a Grand Prize.
7. On 25/05/2018, 10 (ten) winners will selected at random from all entries received by the end of the Promotion Period to win at 1 (one) of the 10 (ten) Grand Prizes.
Other Entry Rules:
8. Maximum of 1 (one) entry per person during the Promotional Period. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
9. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, damaged, corrupted or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
11. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Win a pint for you & 3 mates - prize details:
13. Each winner will receive 1 (one) pint of Carling for the winner and their 3 mates (a total of 4 x pints of Carling).
14. A member of the Match Day Squad will announce the winner up to 30 minutes after the televised premier league match has finished.
15. All pints must be claimed within the venue where the winner placed their entry at the time of the winner being announced.
16. 1 (one) Pints Prize available per participating venue per televised game.
The Grand Prizes: 5 x 1 signed Premier League t-shirt and 5 x pairs of Premier League tickets:
17. There are 10 (ten) Grand Prizes available:
a. 5 x pairs of Premier League tickets to see a team of your choice during the 2018/19 season; and
b. 5 x 1 signed Premier League Shirt from the 2017/18 season or 2018/19.
18. The first 5 (five) winners drawn will win 1 (one) of the Premier League ticket prizes (17.a.) and the last 5 (five) winners drawn will win 1 (one) of the t-shirt prizes (17.b.).
19. The Promoter will contact the winners of the Signed Premier League Shirts by email within 48 hours of drawing the winners. Winners of the Signed Premier League Shirt cannot choose the size of the shirt. Shirts will be allocated if available. Winner can choose a shirt for a particular club and season subject to availability. If the chosen club shirt is not available, a shirt will be chosen at random by the Promoter and provided to the winner. T-shirts will be delivered to prize winners by recorded delivery within 28 days of the winner confirming their choice of club and season.
20. The Promoter will contact the winners of the Premier League tickets by email within 48 hours of drawing the winners. The Promoter will work with the winner to choose a fixture to see the team of their choice but subject to availability. The Promoter will endeavour to offer the winner tickets to the specific fixture they would like to attend but this is subject to availability. Premier League Tickets will be sent to arrive at least 2 days before the agreed Premier League Fixture. Tickets do not include hospitality. Once a match has been chosen and tickets are allocated to the winner, the chosen match cannot be changed.
a. Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets are “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
b. Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your Prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
c. Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
d. The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
e. If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
f. If the ticket is obtained or used in breach of the terms or conditions of entry, it will be automatically void. The bearer will be refused entry and, if already in the stadium, will be ejected, in either case without refund.
g. Other than friends and family as stated above in point 6, you may not transfer the Prize to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
10. The prizes in whole or in part are not transferable. No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
11. The winner agrees to take part in unpaid publicity in connection with this promotion, as may be reasonably required by the Promoter.
12. The Premier League are not associated with and do not endorse, sponsor or administer this promotion or the Promoter’s Products. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter only.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 (fourteen) days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. This includes if it becomes apparent that an entrant is using or has used computed to circumvent these conditions that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liabilities, injury, disappointment (including loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential) or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of 3rd parties associated with the prizes and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
17. The Promoter will collect personal information from entrants for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share the personal information with its marketing agency and prize provider who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion. This includes contacting the winners via telephone or email and publicising information about the prize winner by post. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner.
18. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
20. It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amount of alcohol.