IOTB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the competition may be required to verify identity.
2. The prize draw excludes the Promoter’s employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Internet access required.
4. The Promotion will run from 09:30 27 December 2016 until 23:59 on 27 December 2016 (the "Promotional Period"). Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. To take part in the competition on Twitter, entrants must respond to the instructions stated in the @Carling “promotional tweet” for that specific competition.
6. Entrants on Twitter must ensure that the Twitter account that they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same.
7. We will only accept one entry per person per prize. Entering a competition will not prevent you from entering a subsequent competition during the Promotional Period.
8. No purchase necessary. The competition will be open for the duration stated in the “promotional tweet”.
9. The prize winner will receive four invitations to the ‘Carling In Off The Bar’ show on Friday 30th December at The Stags Head Inn.
10. The winner’s attendance is required from 17:00 until 23:00 at The Stags Head Inn.
11. Free food and drink will be provided by The Stags Head Inn.
12. The prize winner is responsible for their own expenses incurred in connection with the Prize, including travel and accommodation expenses.
13. The winner will be selected at random provided they meet the entry criteria outlined in the “promotional tweet” for the specific competition they enter.
14. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed. The Promoter is not officially affiliated with certain tournaments and therefore entrants should not reference them, hashtag them, or include any other hashtags in their post. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries which do not comply with this.
15. The Prize winner will be contacted on Twitter and asked to provide their full contact details.
16. Prizes will be delivered to addresses in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man. Carling is not liable for delayed or non-delivery of Prizes for any reason beyond its control, including but not limited to loss or theft in transit or any failure by you to accept delivery of a Prize for any reason.
17. Entrants that have not won the Prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
18. The Prize is as stated only. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
19. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
22. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
23. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, indecipherable, are not in accordance with the entry instructions or fail to arrive by the Closing Date. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, delays or any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
24. The promoter will only use entrants personal details supplied for the administration of this promotion, and for any other purpose that is expressly consented to.
25. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on www.carling.com and the Carling social media pages (Facebook and Twitter).
26. Winners may have to give their written consent for the filming of the show.
27. These Terms and Conditions, this promotion and any other dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
28. Twitter, Inc are not a sponsor of this contest and bear no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfilment of prizes associated with this promotion.
29. The Promoter does not intend to use this promotion in any way to encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol.
30. Promoter & Data Controller: Molson Coors, High St, Burton upon Trent, DE14 1JZ. Do not send entries to this address.