2023 Score with Carling Terms & Conditions
SCORE WITH CARLING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited whose registered office is at 137 High Street, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00026018.
3.The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. The promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; employees of a Participating outlet and anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
6. Participants must, using a compatible device, scan the QR Code, register and select teams to play. Internet access and valid e-mail address required.
7. Promotional Period: Entries open 15.09.2023 and close on 11:59pm on 27.10.2023.
8. Maximum 1 entry per person per day.
9. Minimum of 40 prizes available per day but not all may be won, prizes allocated via algorithm and based on probability of prizes scheduled per day. Engage in a virtual penalty shootout and instantly find out if you have won a prize.
10. Carling x Umbro Football Shirt Prize
Prize: x2 Carling x Umbro football shirt prizes available to won (5,000 prizes available, random size allocation).
Win instructions: You are a winner if the web application reveals you have won x2 Carling x Umbro football shirt prize. You must complete the delivery details via the web application to claim your prize.
Prize fulfilment: Winners will receive an e-mail from the prize fulfilment team within 1 day of submitting their details to confirm receipt of delivery details. The winner’s prize will be sent via parcel post to the address provided. Fulfillment of shirts will commence from mid-October and from commencement of fulfillment will be sent within 14 days.
11. Bucket Hat Prize:
Prize: x1 bucket hat prizes available to won (1,000 prizes available, one size only).
Win instructions: You are a winner if the web application reveals you have won x1 bucket hat prize. You must complete the delivery details via the web application to claim your prize.
Prize fulfilment: Winners will receive an e-mail from the prize fulfilment team within 1 day of submitting their details to confirm receipt of delivery details. The winner’s prize will be sent via parcel post to the address provided and will be sent within 14 days.
12. Video Message
Prize: x1 pre-recorded video message from an ex-football player available to be won (100 prizes available, generic message).
Win instructions: You are a winner if the web application reveals you have won a video message from an ex-footballer. You must complete your e-mail details via the web application to claim your prize.
Prize fulfilment: Winners will receive an e-mail from the prize fulfilment team within 1 day of submitting their details to confirm receipt of details and the winner will be able to access a link to the video message contained within the e-mail.
13. Stadium Tour
Prize: 2x UK football stadium tour tickets to be won (100 prizes available). Prize is the stated tickets only and exclude any other costs incurred in enjoyment of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
Win instructions: You are a winner if the web application reveals you have won stadium tour tickets. You must complete your e-mail details via the web application to claim your prize. Prize fulfilment team will e-mail you to request your top 2 preferred stadiums and dates.
Prize fulfilment: If the preferred stadium and dates are available, tickets will be booked immediately and sent to the winner via e-mail. If the date and/or stadium is unavailable, the Prize fulfilment team will contact the winner to discuss alternatives. Prize subject to availability and winner will need to comply with any ticket terms and conditions of their chosen stadium. Prize must be used by 30/04/2024.
14. UK Football Tickets
Prize: 2x UK football tickets to be won (6 prizes available). Prize is the stated tickets only and exclude any other costs incurred in enjoyment of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
Win instructions: You are a winner if the web application reveals you have won football tickets. You must complete your e-mail details via the web application to claim your prize. Prize fulfilment team will e-mail you with details on how the prize will be fulfilled. The fixtures will not be released until January 2024, therefore winners will be contacted again once the fixture becomes available.
Prize fulfilment: Once the fixture has been announced, the winner will be sent their football tickets by email. Winners will have no choice on the game and date of the fixture. The winner will need to comply with any ticket terms and conditions.
15. All those who have not won a prize will receive a 15% unique discount code to redeem on www.umbro.co.uk. Subject to availability. The discount code is valid until 30th April 2024.
16. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
17. The Promoter’s third-party agent “XSEM” will manage all prize claims. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims and receipts that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay, postal strike, postal issue, telephone issue or other reason whatsoever.
18. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception, or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or claiming a prize.
20. The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with a prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
21. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s claim will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
23. Prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
25. The surnames and counties of the prize winners will be available by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Carling team, 137 High Street, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ for 28 days after the Closing Date.
26. With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its associated companies, its agents, its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter or its associated companies, its agents, its employees for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the participant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
27. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination, or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
28. The Promoter does not encourage excessive consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
29. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.