2023 ROI Score with Carling Terms & Conditions
SCORE WITH CARLING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited whose registered office is at 137 High Street, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 00026018.
2. The promotion is open to residents of Republic of Ireland (ROI) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. The promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; employees of a Participating outlet and anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
5. Participants must, using a compatible device, scan the QR Code, register and select teams to play. Internet access and valid e-mail address required.
6. Promotional Period: Entries open 09.10.2023 and close on 11:59pm on 26.11.2023.
7. Maximum 1 entry per person per day.
8. Minimum of 2 prizes available per day but not all may be won, prizes allocated via algorithm and based on probability of prizes scheduled per day. Engage in a virtual penalty shootout and instantly find out if you have won a prize.
9. Prize 1: Carling x Umbro Football Shirt Prize:
Prize: x2 Carling x Umbro football shirt prizes available to be won daily (50 prizes available during the entire Promotional Period, random size allocation).
Win instructions: You are a winner if the web application reveals you have won x2 Carling x Umbro football shirt prize. You must complete the delivery details via the web application to claim your prize.
Prize fulfilment: Prize fulfilment begins on 4th December 2023. The winner’s prize will be sent via parcel post to the address provided and will be sent within 14 days of this date. We will not be liable for delays or malfunctions when delivering the prizes to the recipient (winner), provided that such problems can be attributed to the company handling the shipping or of error by the winner in providing incorrect delivery details.
10. Prize 2: Bucket Hat Prize:
Prize: x1 Bucket hat prizes available to be won daily (100 prizes available during the entire Promotional Period, one size only).
Win instructions: You are a winner if the web application reveals you have won x1 bucket hat prize. You must complete the delivery details via the web application to claim your prize.
Prize fulfilment: Prize fulfilment begins on 4th December 2023. The winner’s prize will be sent via parcel post to the address provided and will be sent within 14 days of this date. We will not be liable for delays or malfunctions when delivering the prizes to the recipient (winner), provided that such problems can be attributed to the company handling the shipping or of error by the winner in providing incorrect delivery details./p>
11. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
12. The Promoter’s third-party agents “XSEM” and “Custodian Consultancy” will manage all prize claims. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims and receipts that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay, postal strike, postal issue, telephone issue or other reason whatsoever.
13. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception, or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or claiming a prize.
15. The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with a prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
16. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s claim will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
20. The surnames and counties of the prize winners will be available by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Carling team, 137 High Street, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 for 28 days after the Closing Date.
21. With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its associated companies, its agents, its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter or its associated companies, its agents, its employees for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the participant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
22. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination, or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
23. The Promoter does not encourage excessive consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
24. The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
26. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.