2023 Carling Scratch card campaign
Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) 137 High Street, Burton Upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ. Please do not send claims to this address.
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK and ROI (excludes Scotland) aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter, its agents, their families and anyone professionally connected with this offer. Maximum 1 scratch card to be given out per customer, per day.
2. Purchase a pint of Carling at any participating outlet between 01.08.23 – 31.12.23 to receive a scratch card from a member of staff.
3. Scratch off the circle. Prizes as follows.
- Win a Carling branded t-shirt (2 per outlet) (5,400 across all participating outlets in this promotion)
- Win a free pint (88 per outlet) (237,600 across all participating outlets in this promotion)
4. To claim your prize, please show scratch card to a member of staff. Winning scratch card claims must be received by 31.12.23. T-shirts must be claimed on same day. Claims received after this date will not be accepted. One prize can be won per person per day.
5. There are 90 (243,000 altogether across all participating outlets in this promotion) prizes available to be won, not all prizes may be won:
- 2 x Carling branded t-shirts
- 88 x pints
6. The Promoter reserves the right, in exceptional circumstances, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should any advertised prize (or any element of it) become unavailable for any reason.
7. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
8. Each prize is as stated, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The prizes will be awarded directly to the winners only.
9. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winner for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. Claims that do not comply in full with these claim terms and conditions will be disqualified.
11. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims and winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
14. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.