1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, who like the Carling Facebook page or who are following @Carling on Twitter. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the competition may be required to verify identity.
2. The prize draw excludes the Promoter’s employees, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. The prize draw also excludes those who’ve already won a trip away with #BankHolidayInTheBag.
4. Internet access required.
5. To take part in the competition on Twitter, submit your picture demonstrating what you’re doing with your Bank Holiday weekend using the hashtag #BankHolidayInTheBag. To take part in the competition on Facebook, submit your picture demonstrating what you’re doing with your Bank Holiday weekend linked to one of the #BankHolidayInTheBag Facebook updates. Any entries which are inappropriate, offensive or unsuitable will not be eligible and shall be removed from entry at the Promoter’s discretion.
6. Entrants must ensure that the Twitter or Facebook account that they have used to enter is active and valid, and that they are contactable on the same platform.
7. No purchase necessary. The competition will be open from 10:00 Saturday 30th April (“Opening Time”) to 23:45 Monday 2nd May (“Closing Time”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Time is referred to as the “Promotion Period”.
8. Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
9. Prize winners will be chosen at random during the Promotion Period. There will be 4 winners in total.
10. The Prize: During the promotion period 4 x bags, 4 x Frisbees, 12 x picnic blankets, 12 x selfie sticks, 4 x t-shirts, 12 x towels, 12 x flip flops will be given away. The prize winner will receive a random combination of the aforementioned prizes as well as a 4 pack Carling Lager, 4 pack Carling Zest and 4 pack Carling British Cider.
11. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
12. All prize winners will be contacted on the social platform that the entry is submitted to (Twitter or Facebook) and asked to provide a delivery address. Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 7 days of notification otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost.
13. The prize will be delivered by courier within 28 working days of the Promoter’s receipt of the winner’s delivery address.
14. If you have not received your prize within 28 working days please contact 0207 025 6500.
15. Entrants that have not won a prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
16. Prizes are as stated only. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
17. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
20. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
21. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries, which are corrupt, incomplete, indecipherable, are not in accordance with the entry instructions or fail to arrive by the Closing Date. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, delays or any other reasons beyond the Promoter’s control.
22. The Promoter will only use entrants personal details supplied for the administration of this promotion, and for any other purpose which is expressly consented to.
23. Name and county of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to #BankHolidayInTheBag Social Competition, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JZ within 28 days of the Closing Date. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the winners name and county and publish those on www.carling.com and the Carling Facebook and Twitter pages.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility or liability for any damage, expense, loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered or sustained by any entrant in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
25. These Terms and Conditions, this promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
26. Facebook is not a sponsor of this contest and bears no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfilment of prizes associated with this promotion.
27. Twitter, Inc. is not a sponsor of this contest and bears no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the contest, or for the fulfilment of prizes associated with this promotion.
28. The Promoter does not intend to use this promotion in any way to encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol.
29. Promoter & Data Controller: Molson Coors, High St, Burton upon Trent, DE14 1JZ. Do not send entries to this address.