1. The promotion is only open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, who follow the official Carling Facebook page. Proof of name, age and residence of persons entering the promotion may be required to verify their identity.
2. The promotion is not open to employees (or immediate family members of employees) of Sky UK Limited (“Sky”), the Promoter, companies associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
3. Internet access required.
4. To take part in the promotion, simply answer the question correctly the Carling “Facebook post” published on Monday 19th December 2016 relating to the promotion by replying to the post and leaving a comment.
5. Maximum 1 entry per person.
6. Entrants must ensure that the Facebook account that they have used to enter is active and valid and that they are contactable on the same.
7. The promotion will be open when the relevant Facebook post is published on Monday 19th December 2016 (“Opening Time”) and will close at 23.59hrs GMT on Thursday 22nd December 2016 (Closing Date”). In these Terms and Conditions, the period between the Opening Time and the Closing Date is referred to as (the “Promotion Period”). Any entries outside of the Promotion Period will not be entered into the promotion.
8. 1 (one) main prize winner and 10 (ten) runners up will be chosen at random on Friday 23rd December 2016.
9. There is one main prize. The main prize consists of one year’s worth of Sky Q TV subscription (as described below); 1 (one) 12 x 440ml cans of Carling; and 4 (four) tickets to a Premier League team’s home game of their choosing in 2017. The Sky Q TV subscription includes: 1 x Sky Q Complete Bundle TV package including Sky Sports and Sky Cinema; 1 x Sky Q Multiscreen subscription; free standard installation provided by Sky subject to the Prize Conditions below; and a loan of 1 x Sky Q 2TB box and 1 x Sky Q Mini box at no charge. Prize Conditions:
a) The winner will be required to enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract. If the winner is an existing Sky TV customer, their existing Sky TV subscriptions will come to an end and they must enter into a new Sky Q TV subscription contract.
b) After their 12-month free Sky Q TV subscription comes to an end, standard subscription charges will apply (currently £92 a month), unless they change or cancel their package, giving Sky at least 31 days’ notice.
c) Winner must redeem the prize within one year of prize claim. Winner who is in a current pay-TV contract with another provider may defer their prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of prize claim. If a winner does not redeem his/her prize within 12 months from the prize claim date, this could result in loss of the prize. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky, the winner will not be able to take up the prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
d) Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Sky employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
e) Prize winner will own the Sky dish. The Sky Q box, the Sky Q Mini and all other Sky Q kit is loaned to the winner at no cost and must be returned when the winner’s 12-month prize subscription terminates or when the winner leaves Sky, whichever is earlier.
f) Mechanical faults with the Sky Q kit will be repaired at no cost.
g) By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, winner agrees that Sky may use their information to contact them about products and services they may like. Winner can change their direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. They can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.
h) The Prize does not include: a broadband subscription (to experience Sky Q features to the full, Sky recommends connecting boxes to home broadband); Sky Box Office; Sky Store purchases/rentals; Stand-alone Premium Channels; or pay-per-view services and events.
i) Watching on an extra TV screen comes at a one-off cost of £99 and Sky will loan winner an extra Sky Q Mini at no cost (recommend connecting no more than 4 Sky Q Minis in total)
j) Sky Q installations currently average a 32 day waiting period which could increase over busy holiday periods.
k) Prices, programmes/channels are subject to change.
l) Engineer set-up required.
m) The winner must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s) prior to installation.
10. There are 10 (ten) runners up prizes. Each runners up prize includes 1 (one) 12 x 440ml cans of Carling and 1 (one) Now TV 24 hour day pass which will be supplied in the form of a unique code to give the winners access to 7 Sky Sports Channels and stream for 24 hours with NOW TV. NOW TV account required but no subscription. Compatible device and broadband/3G required. Pass must be redeemed by 30 June 2017. NOW TV terms apply.
11. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
12. The prize winner and runners up will be contacted on Facebook and asked to provide a delivery address. Winner must respond to their notification of their prize within 7 (seven) days of notification otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and their prize forfeited.
13. The prize will be delivered by courier within 28 (twenty eight) working days of the Promoter’s receipt of the winner’s delivery address.
14. If you have not received your prize within 28 (twenty eight) working days please contact 0207 025 6500.
15. Entrants that have not won a prize will not receive notification that they have not won.
16. The prizes are as stated only. No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable.
17. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions and promotion materials form part of these Terms and Conditions
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
20. The Promoter's decision is binding in all matters.
21. The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete, indecipherable, are not in accordance with the entry instructions or fail to arrive by the Closing Date. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, delays or any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
22. The promoter will only use entrants personal details supplied for the administration of this promotion, and for any other purpose that is expressly consented to.
23. Name and county of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Carling Sky Q Facebook Competition, Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1JZ within 28 (twenty eight) days of the Closing Date for a period of 2 (two) months.
24. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity as specified by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the prize winner’s and runners-up’s name and county and publish those on www.carling.com and the official Carling Facebook page.
25. These Terms and Conditions, this promotion and any other dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
26. Facebook is not a sponsor of this promotion and bears no responsibility or liability for the administration, operation, judging, or conduct of the promotion, or for the fulfilment of prizes associated with this promotion. Facebook does not endorse any of the Promoter’s and Sky’s products.
27. The Promoter does not intend to use this promotion in any way to encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol.
28. Promoter & Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton upon Trent, DE14 1JZ a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018. Do not send entries to this address.