These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) Limited, 137 High Street, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1JZ, UK a company registered in England and Wales with company number 26018.
2) This promotion is open to residents of England and Wales only, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and SA Brain, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3) This promotion will run in participating SA Brain outlets only and will open at 12:00 hrs (GMT) on 17/04/2017 and will close at 23:59 hrs (GMT) on 14/05/2017. Any entries submitted outside these dates will not be entered into the promotion.
4) Purchase is necessary. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering the Promotion may be required to verify identity and eligibility to enter and to win the prize.
5) Maximum two entries per person per day.
- To enter: To enter the promotion entrants will have to:
- Purchase a pint of draught Carling or Coors Light from a participating SA Brain managed pub;
- Complete the official entry card in the pub – including date, pub name, full name, d.o.b, telephone number, email address and postcode – entrants must provide an email address or telephone number so they can be contacted if they are selected as a winner;
- Pass the entry card to a member of staff.
There are 4 (four) prizes in total available. Each prize consists of 1 (one) Samsung 50” UHD 4K television [Samsung UE50KU6000K]. Maximum of one prize per person. Prize includes delivery of TV to one home address within England and Wales. Prize does not include installation of TV or any TV packages.
8) All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
9) Winner Selection & Notification:
There will be four winners chosen at random by an independent person. All winners will be selected after 19/05/2017 and notified by 09/06/2017.
The winners of the prize draw will be contacted by 09/06/2017 using the contact details used to enter the promotion. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 28 days from the date of the initial notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
10) The winners may be required to verify their identity and age upon claim of the prize.
11) Incomplete, offensive, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for errors in contact details supplied by entrants.
12) Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The name and county of the winners will be available to anyone requesting this information by sending a stamped addressed envelope to [FAO Marketing, S.A Brain, Crawshay St., Cardiff, Wales, CF10 5DS] after 17th June 2017, available for a period of three (3) months.
14) By entering the Promotion, the winners hereby agree that the Promoter may use their name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any remuneration and acknowledge that they may be required to participate in unpaid promotional activity.
15) Data Protection: by entering the Promotion, you agree and consent that any personal information provided by you with the entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw and for the Promoter’s promotional purposes, unless you instruct the Promoter otherwise. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
16) The decision of the Promoter is final in relation to all promotional matters.
17) The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
18) If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
19) The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20) The Promoter does not intend to use this Promotion in any way to encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol.
21) Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.